Tagliatelle al limone: simple but delicious
This is a very simple but delicious first course recipe, commonly prepared on the Amalfi Coast. With only a few ingredients, ‘Tagliatelle al limone’ is the perfect quick dish to serve to friends and family. The ‘sfusato amalfatino‘ lemons give the pasta a delicate but zesty flavour. The butter with its creaminess and the herbs, provide balance. Buon appetito!
This recipe has been taken from the Consorzio di Tutela Limone Costa d’Amalfi I.G.P. website.
- 250g fresh or dried tagliatelle
- 2 sfusato lemons
- 50g butter
- 1 tbspn chopped parsley
- 1 tbspn minced basil
- salt and pepper to season
- Squeeze the lemons, removing any seeds
- Pour into a pan with the butter
- When the mixture is warm, add the chopped parsley
- Add the minced basil, salt, and pepper
- Cook the tagliatelle in plenty of salted water
- Drain and season with the lemon sauce
Recipe is from https://www.limonecostadamalfiigp.com/lemon-curiosityandrecipes-firstdishes.aspx Image courtesy of http://www.quembec.pl/2017/08/